On this week’s Enjoyable Listen Time, we talk with Shawn Carson of Three Roots Capital and the University of TN Research Foundation. Hear how important it is to Keep Your Act Together as an entrepreneur in East Tennessee on the hunt for the right idea, the right funding, and the right customer.
This podcast was originally recorded as "Enjoyable Listen Time".
Best Behavior Creative Club. A Designsensory Original Production.
This is a podcast for the people that make things, and make things happen. Our host and creative director, Chris McAdoo, takes you behind the scenes with experts in creativity, business, technology, and marketing. Together we'll uncover what it takes to drive engagement, grow a brand, pursue a passion, and nourish a creative life.
From Chris: "I'm really happy to be back with the podcast. It's been a minute or two (sorry 'bout that) and a lot has happened since then. So lets get down to business, talk to some amazing people, and have some fun."
Best Behavior Creative Club is the first of many original productions for Designsensory, positioned to act as a catalyst for additional original podcasts, limited series, and various other forms of content. Designsensory is a full-service research, branding, advertising and digital firm based in Knoxville, TN and known all over the world. Visit our site to learn more or drop us a line.
- Three Roots Capital | Strong roots. Smart business. — Fueling sustainable business growth by providing capital, connections, and expertise.
- UT Research Foundation — UTRF promotes the commercialization of UT intellectual property and encourages an entrepreneurial culture.
- Knoxville Entrepreneur Center — A business accelerator and great resource for anyone looking to start or grow a business in Knoxville, TN.
- Lynda.com — A great source for online “how-to” courses for business, software, design, and everything in between.
- Chase Jarvis — Photographer, entrepreneur, and podcast host. A Best Behavior favorite and we’re going to keep mentioning him until he says hello or tells us to stop. We talk a little about one of his philosophies, the “5-9” hustle in the podcast. Good stuff.
- CreativeLive: Free Live Online Classes — Online classes, articles, and videos from the world’s experts on juuuuust about all the things.