On this week’s Enjoyable Listen Time, we talk with Shawn Carson of Three Roots Capital and the University of TN Research Foundation. Hear how important it is to Keep Your Act Together as an entrepreneur in East Tennessee on the hunt for the right idea, the right funding, and the right customer.
- Three Roots Capital | Strong roots. Smart business. — Fueling sustainable business growth by providing capital, connections, and expertise.
- UT Research Foundation — UTRF promotes the commercialization of UT intellectual property and encourages an entrepreneurial culture.
- Knoxville Entrepreneur Center — A business accelerator and great resource for anyone looking to start or grow a business in Knoxville, TN.
- Lynda.com — A great source for online “how-to” courses for business, software, design, and everything in between.
- Chase Jarvis — Photographer, entrepreneur, and podcast host. A Best Behavior favorite and we’re going to keep mentioning him until he says hello or tells us to stop. We talk a little about one of his philosophies, the “5-9” hustle in the podcast. Good stuff.
- CreativeLive: Free Live Online Classes — Online classes, articles, and videos from the world’s experts on juuuuust about all the things.